FAU KWANZAA CALL 2012 DAY 3 Collective Work December 28th at 5:00 PM EST at Dial-in Number: 213.493.0700 with Participant Access Code: 106132#
Today's FAU Planning Session Agenda 1. Introduction - Hershel Daniels Junior CCM, Lay Servant, ASI Fellow, FAU Chairman and Moderator
2. Introduction of the FAU National Fairness and Growth Campaign [Represented[ - Dr. Robert Day, PhD Responder and Convener through the 10 Operating Principals of the Friends of the African Union. 3. A / E / C and Urban Planning Team Represented - Ky. Col. Fred Hargrove, Sr PE MBA CCM ASI Fellow
4. STEM 7 and the Ohio Military Academy [Represented] - Col. Charles Britton, ONG Ret.
5. TC Adams FAU History and Updates
6. Public Private Partnership Status - South Fairmount Sustains, MTA Global Change Community, FWW Developers, FAU Cincinnati and those developments in Africa in Ghana, Djibouti, Senegal, Angola, Morocco, Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Tanzania, South Sudan, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, and Somali as well as Bermuda, Brazil, China, Russia and Germany.
7. Health Plan and Patent Pool featuring USPTO 5,577,042 Health Information eXchange and a
health care collective that will try to do an innovative health care
initiative in Ohio, under a provision of Obamacare that allows for
communities to set up experimental programs based on the Business Plan being proposed tomorrow.
8. Cincinnati Change and 501C3 Operations Plan.
9. Response to Sandy Study
10. smartHOUSING Plan [100 Market POA]
11. Power Plant powered by sewage P3 Proposal
12. Sustainable American Energy Plan
13. FAU Bank Trust & Insurance Plan
14. Sustainable American Universal Medical Plan
15. Sustainable American Business Plan
16. Corporate Standings [including documents of members of the United
Methodist Men of Keys of the Kingdom UMC [UMMKoK] who on Dec 12th did,
with other allies, institute a charter in creation of a modification of a
Federal Reserve action, acting as agent for us through the United
States Treasury, based on a Special Purpose Vehicle owned by a Public
Private Partnership being proposed on December 16th 2012 with founders
of Friends of the African Union.] Todd Adams UMC Project Manager for
17. Laws of the country of Bermuda pertaining to this transaction through FAU Bermuda as a 60/40 organization in formation
18. Overview of Laws pertaining to American Citizens doing business in a foreign country
19. DRAFT Framework for the Unsolicited Proposal to the President of
the United States with collective work from FAU members and allies.
20. FEMA Plans and other USG Doc's as Reference
Friends of the African Union 2013 Planning Session Day 1.